Senior Employer's Agent
Salary: Circa £50K - £65K dependant on experience plus generous benefits.
Location: Beckenham, Kent
My client, an industry leading consultancy has a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Senior Employer's Agent. The position is based in Hammersmith in London, so living within a commutable distance is essential.
The opportunity offers the chance to work on various affordable housing projects across the London and the South East. Experience working as an Employer's Agent is essential. The consultancy works in sectors such as Housing, Mixed use, Healthcare, Commercial, Education and Public Buildings. However the consultancies main sector work is within the housing sector, working with housing associations.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- Excellent rates of pay and regular reviews to help you progress and develop your career.
- The company supports internal development and is ideal for ambitious people.
- The role offers an excellent opportunity to get involved in a variety of different aspects of the project with the opportunity to identify and develop potential new business
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
- Ideally MRICS chartered.
- Have a demonstrable background of delivering mixed tenure and mixed use developments advising the Client throughout the entire construction process.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background of delivering new build housing projects for Registered Providers with a strong approach to cost and quality control.
- Strong technical delivery experience.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Strong feasibility and cost planning experience.
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Must have experience in social/affordable housing.
- Must have experience working as an Employer's Agent.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
City of Westminster, London, £30000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Assistant Employer's Agent Salary: Circa £30K - £50K dependant on e...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, £60000 - £65000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays
Urgent need for a Senior Project Manager within a large regional ma...
West Midlands, £60000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager (Construction) Location: West Midlands Salary: Up t...
Dublin, £400 - £500 per day
Senior Project Manager Dublin Rate: £400 - £500 a day Contract: 8 m...