Senior Project Manager
Salary: Up to £90,000
Job Ref: HH674371
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a main contractor and work in the Netherlands on a large data centre campus. The client seeks a well-rounded Senior Project Manager to work on new build and ongoing upgrade works on large data centre projects.
The successful Senior Project Manager will have recent mission critical / data centre construction experience in addition to a career served in Project Management, and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with a well-rounded understanding of all biases. The ideal Senior Project Manager will also offer a proven track record in management of commercial, contracts, and design aspects of construction projects, producing scope of works, reports, and project plans.
The Senior Project Manager will be based in the Netherlands. The ideal candidate will already be based in the Netherlands, however, any Senior Project Manager who wishes to will be able to rotate home on a regular basis. The rotation offered by the company will be 10 days on, 4 days off.
The duties of the Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager's duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing a team of Project Managers
- Produce and manage the schedules of projects
- Manage project logistics and maintain relationships with end clients
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with the contractor's self-perform work crews
- Produce and manage scope of works, commercials, and contracts
- Professionally represent the contractor's field operations
- Carrying out all elements of CSA construction within the projects
Experience / Skills required of the Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager must have the following experience:
- Must have a Civils, Structural, or Architectural bias, and have experience within CSA Project Management
- Recent (in the last 5 years) Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential
- Strong onsite and engineering background is essential
- A proven track record working at a senior level within construction management / project management
- Demonstrable ability to:
- Coordinate subcontract scope of works
- Perform cost estimating, budgeting, and forecasting
- Communicate effectively with the team, both in the form of meetings and written communication
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the position of Senior Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior M&E Project Manager
City of London, London, £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Senior M&E Project Manager City of London Salary: Up to £70,000 + C...
Salford, Greater Manchester, £58000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Other Benefits
Location: Manchester Title: Project Manager Package: Circa £65,000 ...
Netherlands, Netherlands, £70000 - £80000 per annum + package
Project Manager Netherlands Salary: Up to £80,000 Job Ref: HH674372...
M&E Project Manager
City of London, London, £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
M&E Project Manager City of London Salary: Up to £65,000 + Car Allo...