Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 10:25|
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager | Consultancy | City of London
I am currently working with an established consultancy who have over 100 years of trading history. They are an independently owned partnership with over 5 offices across the UK and as a company they offer Cost Management, Project Manager and Building Surveying services across to both private and public sector clients.
At any one time, this growing firm are involved with £2b worth of construction projects spanning across a range of sectors including education, healthcare, commercial, sports & leisure, science & technology and mixed use developments. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to head up several live and upcoming education projects, including primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
The ideal Senior Project Manager should be able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of a Project Manager role and must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Project Management services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role.
Requirements for this Senior Project Manager position:
- A degree in Project Management or a relevant field.
- Experience delivering education projects throughout the whole build lifecycle.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects simultaneously.
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships.
- Contracts administration experience
Remuneration for this Senior Project Manager position:
- £65,000 - £70,000 plus package.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretional bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Senior Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Senior Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior Project Manager | South London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's