Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum + benefits + flights + accommodation|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 12:54|
Senior Project Manager
Salary: up to £90,000 per annum + benefits
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days at home - Flights & Accommodation paid for.
Job Ref: DR69781
Working for the General Contractor but with end client interaction this unique career opportunity would suit an experienced Project Manager (either M&E or CSA bias). Team management experience is required as this job will manage a team of Project Managers in a live data centre environment.
This is a great career opportunity to join a specialist Data Centre business which provides end to end turnkey solutions in order to meet the capacity and property needs of their clients worldwide.
As Senior Project Manager you will need to ensure that your team is successful in every aspect of delivering multiple and varied projects, at any one time, for the end in their live Data Centre Environment. As Senior M&E Project Manager you will lead your team and be accountable for each phase of project delivery from pre-construction, design management, construction, commercial, health & safety and project handover.
You will build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with your team and client representatives. As your client's requirements change and project demands differ, you will be responsible for managing resources and recruiting to build your team as necessary. Your team will be made up of experts in their own disciplines of MEP, CSA, EH&S and Commercial Management.
The scope of projects delivered on behalf of the end user range from simple small works through to business-critical utility and infrastructure upgrades. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to identify and manage all risk items associated with the operation of your team and projects.
- Ensure that a positive and proactive approach to the management of live and proactive approach to the management of Health & Safety is in place on Campus
- Take accountability for all projects from inception to completion
- Complete all upstream reporting internally and externally
- Responsibility for site level budget control and commercial performance.
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong team leadership skills and experience required
- Either M&E or CSA bias
- A proven track record in delivering multiple projects at any one time as a Project Manager
- Very strong computer literacy essential
- Experience working in a Data Centre or live facility environment beneficial
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's