Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 14:20|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Birmingham - West Midlands
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Bonus
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
My client an Award Winning contractor are seeking a Senior Project Manager.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a £20m Student Accommodation scheme in Birmingham. With several other new commercial and mixed-use schemes in the West Midlands also due to start over the next 12 months.
You will have ideally worked on similar schemes and delivered projects from inception to completion as a number 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a contractor that is going from strength to strength winning multiple awards along the way, who can also offer career progression that would be otherwise unachievable in this current market.
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
- An experienced Project Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving License
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process:
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's