SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Midlands Division - Nationwide projects
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 plus, company car or allowance, pension, private health, fuel card
Company: World Leading Contractor
Due to several recent contract awards, my client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Operations team to work on both MOJ projects ranging in value from £100k - £8m.
The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering Complex refurbishment works & New Build and experience of working within secure environments/Prisons/Courts.
As much as they are a national business, they have a family feel to them. They are about work / life balance, getting home safely and helping each other out to meet goals. They focus on repeat business, they strive to build solid relationships with clients to create long term stable pipeline.
- Proven track record working as a Project / Senior Project Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Background in delivering Complex refurbishment works & New Build.
- Experience of working within secure environments/Prisons/Courts
- Stable history of employment
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- Educated to a high standard (Degree or equivalent)
- UK Driving licence essential
- Health & Safety trained - CITB or equivalent
- CSCS Black0020Card
- First Aid
- MCIOB - Desired but no essential
A world Leading Construction Company, recognised as a major player within the construction industry. They consistently deliver excellence and maintain exceptionally high standards in quality and health and safety. Their enviable reputation for staff retention, succession planning and first-class training have made them a highly desirable employer which has seen them win numerous industry awards in recent years.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.