Senior Project Manager
Contract: 9 -12 months, potentially longer term
Rate: €600 up to €800 per day + Flights & Accommodation.
Job Ref: DR71258
A new General Contractor in the data centre market, are actively looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager (MEP or CSA) to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
This Project Manager will need to be experienced in delivering new build data centre projects and already hold the right to work in Sweden (EU passport holder, or an existing and valid Blue Card VISA, or Residency Card for Sweden).
The successful Data Centre Senior Project Manager will be offered a 9-12-month contract initially with the view of longer-term work should our client be successful in securing planned future phases.
Typical Main Duties:
- Client stakeholder management.
- Management of multiple sub-contractors, including the tracking of their progress against the master schedule.
- Management and resource of existing team based in Stockholm.
- Manage and support the site H&S team.
- Manage and support the site base QA/QC team.
- Manage and support the Site Management team.
- Management of Project Schedule in line with Client requirements.
- Management of all labour, material, plant and equipment costs including variations.
- Attend Site Meetings.
- Manage the close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals etc.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are being captured and costs issued to the client.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years working experience delivering large scale construction projects in a Project Manager remit.
- Must offer a recent portfolio of completed data centre construction projects.
- Experience managing all disciplines and packages from a PM remit.
- MEP or CSA bias applicants are welcome.
- Must have a proven track record successfully delivering large scale construction projects in a client facing role which involved stakeholder management.
To be considered for this role you will already be working as a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, ideally for a General Contractor, in the Data Centre sector of the construction industry. You must have the right to work in Sweden (EU passport holder, or a holder of a valid Blue Card VISA or Residency Card for Sweden).
To apply for the position of Senior Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior Project Manager
City of London, London, £500 - £650 per day + accommodation & flights
Senior Project Manager Stockholm, Sweden Contract: 9 -12 months, po...
Senior Document Controller
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €50000 - €65000 per annum + or up to €550 per day
Senior Document Controller Dublin Job Ref: DR71326 Pay: up to €65,0...
Beckton, London, Up to £40000.00 per annum
Job Title Environmental Advisor Location East London Salary / Benef...