Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 12:14|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION:
Role: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 plus package
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager that will have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of projects.
Projects vary in value from £10m to in excess of £60m and are across a range of sectors including industrial,
Retail, Student Accommodation, Private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit-out.
They have a £40m Mixed Use Scheme that is about to start in Leicester.
* Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
* Main point of contact for the Client team.
* Responsible for overall management of programming.
* Oversee the management of the day-to-day working on site.
* Report progress on projects, including financial reporting with assistance of the team.
* To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
* Monitor that the Site and Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
* Oversee the Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management / meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
* Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
* Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions.
* Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience And Qualifications:
* Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
* SMSTS and First Aid at Work
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong team leadership skills
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
* Proven Longevity with Previous Employers
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful. The Application Process:
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Site / Construction Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£260 - £275 per day
West London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, fuel card
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
M&E Project Manager
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Senior Build Manager
Virginia Water, Surrey
£110000 - £120000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, private healthcare