Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 11:11|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Bath | Consultancy
I am looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for an independent construction consultancy who deliver projects across all construction sectors, both public and private. As a company, they are committed to developing their staff and rolling out learning and development programmes focussed on both technical and leadership development at all levels.
With a solid pipeline of work, this company will provide you with the chance to work on flagship projects across a variety of sectors, however at this moment in time they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to initially work on schemes across the commercial, residential, education, healthcare, leisure and retail sectors
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of a Quantity Surveyor role and must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Quantity Surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will take a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages and will take responsibility for developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience delivering large scale projects, ideally within the commercial, residential, education, healthcare, leisure and retail sectors.
- Experience delivering quantity surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects.
- Experience leading a team of cost consultants.
- Qualified or working towards MRICS.
- Able to manage estimating and cost planning activities
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects simultaneously.
Remuneration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- Discretional bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
- Car/travel allowance (if applicable)
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Bath| Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's