Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + car, pension, educational support|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 15:47|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor | City of London | Main Contractor
A main contractor who have tripled their turnover to over £150m in the last three years are able to pay a very generous package to a new Senior Quantity Surveyor.
You will be leading a commercial team working on exciting projects across Central London, with values of up to £80m. Currently, these include RC frame projects such as student accommodation, hotels and residential flats.
However, my client has picked up just under £100m of new business in the last few months alone, so there are guaranteed to be even more unique and challenging projects to follow - this company have expanded rapidly in recent years and there will be many opportunities to fast-track your career from within.
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a hands-on and can-do attitude as they will lead a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are at the epicentre of my client's impressive growth and development.
Key responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance to the management team.
- Prepare monthly cost/value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Produce commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Agree certification and payment of subcontractor accounts - monitoring such accounts against forecasts
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Manage subcontractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have UK experience working as a QS for a main contractor
- Experience as the lead QS on projects with values exceeding £10m.
- HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Experience working on RC frame projects
- Experience delivering projects within the residential, hotel or student accommodation sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £80,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's