Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£350 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ed Mears|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 08:55|
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Kent area, Top Tier Contractor
Immediate start available | 12 month contract
Flexible day rate £350- £400
My client is looking for 2 Senior Quantity Surveyors to join their business to look high value Highways Schemes in the Kent area.
A sound knowledge of all aspects relating to Commercial Management is required and the below experience:
- Experience in working on Civils projects previously including Highways, Bridges, gantries and over passes.
- Able to pick projects up from varied stages
- Experienced in the use of NEC form of contract (Option A-C)
- Worked for main contractors previously
- Experienced in change management, Sub contractor administration and completion of final accounts.
- Work well within teams and been a Senior Quantity Surveyor previously
This is an urgent position with interview slots arranged in the next week, if you are interested in working for a Main Contractor on a large Highways Scheme which is due to run for a minimum of 9 months - please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com.
In the first instance quote #68080 and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application for the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's