Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance, healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 11:03|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor | South East London | £65,000 plus package
A family-owned developer and contractor who have been trading for half a century are inviting a dynamic and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their close-knit refurbishment team.
With a turnover of over £100m in recent years, this company are rapidly expanding and looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead a refurbishment team that have recently been working on high-rise residential and commercial projects of up to £10m.
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a can-do attitude and diverse refurbishment experience.
Key responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance to the management team.
- Prepare monthly cost/value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Produce commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Agree certification and payment of subcontractor accounts - monitoring such accounts against forecasts
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Manage subcontractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have UK experience working as a QS for a main contractor
- Experience as the lead QS on projects with values exceeding £5m.
- You must have experience working on refurbishment projects
- HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's