Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 13:14|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - £55,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a fantastic new vacancy with a North West based Contractor who are currently working on a range of new build and refurbishment projects across the public and private sectors. They work across the following sectors: Education, Health, Commercial, Industrial and Retail.
With a wealth of projects across Liverpool and around the North West at present they are looking to bring on an experienced Senior QS to support the Commercial team in what is a very exciting time for the company.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £55,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Experience working on High-Rise projects
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's