Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 11:32|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Developer | North West London | £70,000 plus package
A developer with bases across the country are going through a period of rapid growth and need commercial staff at all levels. As the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor, your time will be split between their offices in North West London and 2 sites in West London that are due to be live for the next 8-10 years.
- The first site consists of over 450 flats/apartments, both private and social housing, and is RC-frame based.
- The second site is much bigger - almost 1200 flats, consisting mainly of social housing, and again RC-frame based. However, this also consists of commercial space, mixed use and libraries.
With a turnover of over £2,000m (up 10% from the previous year) and a profit of almost £500m in the last financial year, this developer are rapidly expanding and have offices across the country.
They are a huge employer in construction, taking on almost 200 new trades apprentices last year with a view to training them up throughout their careers for the long term, and this is demonstrative the culture in the company as a whole.
You must have experience working on RC-frame based residential schemes - this has come directly from the Commercial Manager himself and anyone without this will not be considered.
However, the Commercial Manager has given me his diary and he's available to interview next week - this is a relatively urgent position so I will need CVs in my inbox for this job ASAP, and you can realistically be starting in a new role with an established, leading developer just in time for the New Year!
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must have UK experience working for a main contractor
- You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience working on RC frames
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £70,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Company car
- Company phone
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's