Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 14:53|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Main Contractor | West London | £80,000 plus package
A main contractor in North West London is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to initially lead a £110m mixed use scheme.
If you are successful in your application, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will become an integral member of a 1,500-employee team across the United Kingdom, supported by a main contractor who have won contracts for office, commercial and retail projects with values upward of £300m in 2019 alone.
They boast a total project value of over £2.75billion over the last five years, with two-thirds of their business coming from returning clients.
You will be the ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor for my client if you have experience with build projects in the office, education and student accommodation sectors whilst working for a main contractor.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve but may not be limited to:
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance to the management team.
- Prepare monthly cost/value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Produce commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Agree certification and payment of subcontractor accounts - monitoring such accounts against forecasts
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Manage subcontractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
Requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must have UK experience working as a lead QS for a main contractor
- You must have experience as the lead QS on projects with values exceeding £20m.
- You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience working on a variety of structures including RC frames and Modular builds
- Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within residential, education, student accommodation or mixed-use sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £80,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's