Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 13:15|
Senior Quantity Surveyor needed - Leading Developer - £80K plus package
One of London and Dublin's most innovative and dynamic property developers are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be site based on one of their live project's in East London. In 2018, this developer completed around 2,000 homes in the UK, and more than 4,500 are currently under construction in London alone.
The residential portfolio pipeline gives the capacity to add a further 9,000 homes to meet future demand, while also adding to their commercial, retail and leisure portfolio, with around six million sq ft either under construction or planned in the UK and Ireland…. What a time to join!
The requirements for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role
- Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Quantity Surveying
- Experience on high-rise RC frame projects is preferred
- Experience managing large groundworks packages would be advantageous
- High-spec residential / private housing experience
- Longevity with previous employers
- Must be able to operate with limited supervision and report up to the Commercial Manager/Director
What's on offer for this Senior Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £80,000 salary for the right Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Generous bonus scheme
- Autonomy to manage your time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with the drive and determination to work within a fast-paced construction company. To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role please apply via the job advertisement or email the most recent CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's