Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 13:43|
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor
A major contractor within the infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in Coventry to work on a major infrastructure project for the next few years.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Managing Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take the next step.
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Previous experience in either the Highways, Earthworks of Civils sectors
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Previous experience of managing small teams.
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £60 - £70,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, healthcare, excellent bonus scheme
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Project Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's