Senior Quantity Surveyor
Duration: 6 months
Rate: To discuss on application
A leading environmental specialist is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the team on contract management
- Manage and close actions on the change log
- Manage and produce EWN's and Compensation Events
- Provide commercial management of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Liaise directly with client commercial team on day to day tasks, and flag the extraordinary to senior management
- Dealing with quotations and monthly payments
- Prepare, agree and provide on-going cost analysis
- Monthly cost valuation reports
- Analyse sub-contractor's variation accounts
- Agree of interim valuations and final accounts
- Prepare and issue certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Prepare forecasts
- Ensure contract security or alert issues promptly and advise as to solutions
- Ensure financial success of projects especially by improving forecasting systems and ensuring opportunity for disallowed costs is shut down promptly.
Personal and Professional Qualities:
- Knowledge of NEC3 suite of contracts
- Have an ability in negotiating across the various levels of the construction environment
- Possess excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Be able to advise on potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Experience in the environmental and engineering sector preferred
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client
- Experience with NEC3 form of contract
If this is something of interest please email your email@example.com with you availability and rate expectations.
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Bedfordshire, England, £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor I am working on behalf of a well-establish...
MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London, £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension
MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor City of London Salary: £60,000 - £65,0...
MEP Commercial Manager
City of London, London, £60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension
MEP Commercial Manager City of London Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + C...