Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 17:26|
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: Up to £55,000 DoE + package.
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
Great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with PRS and High-Rise experience to lead an exciting new development valued at £25million. There is an unparalleled opportunity to progress and develop your career as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a well-respected National contractor.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the UK
- Have prior experience leading New-Build projects valued at £20million and upwards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
- RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary up to £55,000 DoE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Tim Cottrell at email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.