Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + car and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 09:43|
Senior Estimator - Civil Engineering
Location: North West - Warrington
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £75,000 (dependent on experience)
plus car allowance, healthcare and pension.
The client is looking for a self-sufficient Senior Estimator with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role. Experience of pricing works in a civil engineering environment is desirable.
You will be working for the main contractor on several major infrastructure projects and schemes in the North West region.
The Key Requirements for Senior Estimator:
- Experience within Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain within the North West
- Knowledge of estimating and tendering procedures
- Experience in using estimating software packages such as Conquest or Candy
- Experience of NEC contracts
Job Description of Senior Estimator role:
- Prepare analytical estimates to be used within tender bids and attend meetings, negotiate and record changes
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Prepare and review tender documents
- Assist the Estimating Manager in working with the site commercial team to ensure budgets and programs are reflective of actual delivery experience
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
The Application Process
To apply for the Senior Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's