Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: Up to £62,500 DOE + package.
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
Brand new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead an exciting new development in Manchester, valued at £25million. There is an unparalleled opportunity to progress and develop your career as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with no glass ceiling.
The role is to take Commercial responsibility for the development of a £25million new build development in Manchester. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a proven track record of running projects valued at £20million and upwards and be well versed in JCT contracts.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the UK
- Have prior experience leading New-Build projects valued at £20million and upwards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
- RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary up to £62,500 DoE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Tim Cottrell at email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.