Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£5000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 11:41|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
A major contractor within the utilities industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in South Wales on a major water network.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- An integral member of the Commercial team, led by the Commercial Manager.
- Building a strong relationship with client counterparts.
- To ensure all Morrison and Client processes are followed to minimise WIP (outstanding cash) and keep WIP within the contract and business target.
- Ensure cash is received on time at forecast level.
- Support the production of both Weekly and Monthly CVR's.
- To ensure all work completed is accurately valued and followed through to cash collection.
- To support the procurement and management of sub-contractors and other suppliers.
- To develop and implement changes to process, following understanding of a need to make changes to improve performance.
- Manage the Early Warning and Compensation Event process.
- Production and presentation of productivity measures linked to the operations resource to ensure tender compliance.
- Client negotiation with regard to new unit rates and or KPI measures.
- Contract KPI monitoring and understanding of how to implement benefits to increase performance.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC contracts.
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Knowledge of service delivery within the utilities sector.
- Excellent people management skills.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration:
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 (open to discussion based on experience) plus package
Location: Nelson, 17 miles from Cardiff
Senior Quantity Surveyor Process:
If you would like more information on the senior quantity srveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's