Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2017 11:52|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Warwickshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Warwickshire.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, healthcare, leisure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. Working within the commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment working on a major education project.
- £50- 55,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Project experience within construction
- Experience within education desirable.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career.
- You must be client facing.
If you would like more information on this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, please call me on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.firstname.lastname@example.org .
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's