Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Car, Pension, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 08:59|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Central London - Consultancy
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established multi-disciplinary Consultancy based near Central London. The company is a global leader in the market through their flawless execution across a number of different sectors over the last 250 years.
Senior Quantity Surveyor position
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working for a market leading construction consultancy who have an outstanding track record delivering large scale projects precisely, whilst also making it seem effortless. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working for a company who work in a number of different sectors, including but not limited to; convention and exhibition centres, energy, hotels, leisure, mixed-use, retail, education, healthcare, infrastructure, commercial, residential and sports.
You will be joining an incredible firm who have an extensive track record delivering high profile projects across a number of sectors. They are currently engaged in a variety of projects from nuclear site projects valued up to half a billion pounds to providing a base for nearly 8,000 people in over 74,322 square metres of high-tech commercial offices.
As well as the ability to work on some extremely prolific projects, you will have be joining a company who believe in self-succession and incentivise employees to push through the ranks of their company - in this case into Partner/Director level.
Desired criteria for the Senior Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying
- MRICS qualified is preference, however not essential.
- Must have an extensive PQS background.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Experience within cost management in the residential, mixed use, leisure and hotel developer sectors and excellent technical knowledge in the sector.
- Experience taking projects from cradle to grave, on projects exceeding £10m.
Remuneration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position
- £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Car/Travel Allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership.
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's