Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 18:00|
Quantity Surveyor - £50,000 - £65,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
My client is an experienced and award-winning contractor that undertakes work on nationwide projects focussing on Groundworks.
This opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Quantity Surveyor to join an established and experienced Civil Contractor
Our client is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running and take a leading role in ongoing and future projects.
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working on Highways projects
- Experience of working on small to large projects.
- Experience working on a variety of different projects
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Up to Offering up to £65,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (Dependent on experience)
- Future opportunity and growth within an ambitious company.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fuel card
- Leading market pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's