Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager (residential)
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager (residential)|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jarred McConnell|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 17:01|
Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager (Construction) - Shropshire
My client, a reputable housebuilder is looking for an experience Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager to manage the commercial functions of the business.
As the sole Quantity Surveyor you will liaise heavily with the Managing Director, Procurement Manager and Construction team to lead the commercial function. Ideally you will have experience on new build residential developments from 20 units to 500 units.
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 8+ years post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Lead
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Experience working on residential developments (new build preferred)
- Confident decision maker
- High levels of commercial awareness
- £45K - 55K + bonus (in excess of 10%) + car/allowance + pension/benefits
- Shropshire based with site travel
Why Should I Apply?
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Surveyor/Commercial Manager to lead the commercial function of a growing family run business
- Strong growth plans in the next 5 years
- Report directly into Senior Management, you will have involvement in key decision making
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Do you know a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager…we also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's