Senior Site Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Site Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£927 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 16:30|
SENIOR ENGINEER - SOLIHULL
Position: Senior Engineer
Location: Solihull - West Midlands
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
My client, an award winning main contractor has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Engineer to work on projects within the Nottinghamshire area. With a fantastic reputation across a range of sectors that include Industrial and mixed use. Projects will typically range in value from £5m - £20m, with a huge opportunity for career progression on offer.
The Key Requirements:
- Previously worked as a Senior engineer for a well-known contractor
- Must have worked on education and healthcare projects
- Main contractor background
- Proficient in use of Total Station software and Navis work (essential)
- Stable track record of employment
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Why Should I Apply?
- Established team surrounding you
- Strong pipeline of work secured
- They have excellent staff retention
- Award winning main contractor with an excellent reputation and longevity of work
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's