Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 17:10|
Position: Senior Site Manager
Location: M1 Corridor / East Midlands
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus car/allowance, pension, health, bonus,
Company: Award Winning Contractor
One of our key clients, is looking to hire an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their Special Projects Division on projects across the M1 corridor and East Midlands areas.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record working for main contractors on projects ranging from £1m to £10m in value, across a range of sectors including commercial, education, healthcare and retail.
The Key Requirements
- Main contractor background - Essential
- Must have managed project values between £50,000 and £3M
- Must possess excellent technical knowledge with a good eye for detail.
- Knowledge of current health & safety legislation.
- Stable employment history
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject (Degree or HNC) - not essential but preferred
- First Aid
Why you should apply
- A regional contractor with a family feel.
- Excellent staff retention
- Stable, cash rich company
- Strong pipeline of work secured
- Career progression on offer
- Company profit share
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64412. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Site Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Bangor, County Down
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£20.00 - £21.00 per hour
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£250 - £280 per day