Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 15:48|
SENIOR SITE MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION:
Role: Senior Site Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 plus package
Location(s): Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester and Nottingham
My client is looking for SEVERAL experienced Senior Site Managers to join their construction division to work on Projects that vary in value from £10m to in excess of £60m and are across a range of sectors including: Industrial, Retail, Student Accommodation, Private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit-out.
They have several schemes starting in Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham and Coventry
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day working on site.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Monitor that the Site and Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Oversee the Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management / meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience And Qualifications
- Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
- Proven Longevity with Previous Employers
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful. The Application Process:
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Site Manager
Keighley, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package