Position: Senior Site Manager
Location: Keighley (North West Yorkshire)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Full Package
Senior Site Manager
My client - a large regional contractor, has an unprecedented opportunity for a highly skilled Site/Senior Site Manager to join their high calibre team, who are delivering a number of refurb and new build schemes
You will be a number 1 on site, responsible for a multiple refurbishment and fit out projects.
The types of projects to be constructed:
- Care Homes
- Listed building refurbishments
- Other building refurb (live and closed environments)
- Medium rise apartments
- Medium rise multi-occupancy
- Bespoke joinery fit-out
The first Project to be delivered is a large extension to a hospital in the Lancashire region
Project Values range from £250k - £30m+
Site Manager Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- The successful Site Manager will have strong healthcare background (may not be necessary)
- Experience in being a number 1 on £12m+ Projects
- Fit out and refurbishment experience
- Solid understanding of M&E works
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Up to £55,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Construction Management position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
Site Manager Overview A highly successful regional contractor, has ...
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Site Manager One of the UK's most successful infrastructure compani...
Oxford, Oxfordshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, healthcare
Site Manager One of the UK's largest construction companies is in s...
M&E Site Manager
East London, London, £280 - £330 per day
M&E Site Manager Canary Wharf Rate: £280 - £330 per day (exp. depen...