Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 09:58|
Site Manager / Senior Site Manager - Construction
Location: West Midlands / Warwickshire
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health,
Company: Expanding Main Contractor
Are you a Site Manager looking for a fresh challenge with an expanding organisation? If so, this could be job for you…
You will be joining an expanding main contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years, winning multiple awards along the way
Due to a number of recent contract awards, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of a number of ambitious Site Mangers of varying levels of experience.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager, you will work on a £27m Student Accommodation scheme in Birmingham, with several other new commercial schemes in the West Midlands (Birmingham) also due to start over the next 12 months. Typical project values range from £3M - £10M
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
- An experienced Site Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Site Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's