Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 15:14|
Senior Site Manager
Site Manager | Main Contractor | West London
I am looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager with strong leadership qualities and problem-solving skills who is keen to step into a challenging role. This is a Senior Site Manager opening with an established and growing main contractor who have an outstanding reputation within the construction industry. They deliver projects across a range of sectors including residential, sports and leisure, education, commercial and healthcare.
This company have recently won a site in West London, hence the need for a new Senior Site Manager. This project is a residential scheme providing both private and social housing, overall the project will be delivering over 250 units and commercial office space. This is an RC frame project, so experience in this area is essential.
Essentially, I am looking for the number 2 on site to report directly to the Project Manager. This is an ideal role for an experienced Site Manager who is looking for a new challenging role. You will be accountable for day to day management of works on site, monitoring the construction works with the Project Manager.
Requirements for this Senior Site Manager role:
- Must have previous experience working as a Site Manager with a residential main contractor
- Experience working on residential projects, including low to medium rise apartment developments as RC frame build
- Proven experience in lead Site Management and Blue-Collar teams with strong people management skills
- Minimum HNC qualification with a membership to an industry-recognised board, e.g. CIOB.
- Ideally come from a technical or engineering background. Being degree qualified in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Full and clean driving license
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
Remuneration for this Senior Site Manager role:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive bonus
- Car allowance
- Competitive benefits scheme
How to apply for this Senior Site Manager role:
If you are interested in this Senior Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Senior Site Manager | West London | Main Contractor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's