Position: Senior Site Manager
Location: M1 Corridor - Birmingham, Northampton, Rugby,
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus car/allowance, pension, health, bonus,
Company: Award Winning Contractor
One of our key clients, is looking to hire an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their Special Projects Division on projects across the M1 corridor and Midlands areas.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record working for main contractors on projects ranging from £1m to £20m in value, across a range of sectors including industrial, commercial, education, healthcare and retail.
The Key Requirements
- Must have managed project values between £3M and £30M
- Must possess excellent technical knowledge with a good eye for detail.
- Knowledge of current health & safety legislation.
- Stable employment history
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject (Degree or HNC) - not essential but preferred
- First Aid
Why you should apply
- A regional contractor with a family feel.
- Excellent staff retention
- Stable, cash rich company
- Strong pipeline of work secured
- Career progression on offer
- Company profit share
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #0208. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Senior Site Manager
Essex, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + package
Senior Site Manager You have a fantastic opportunity to join an ind...
Chorley, Lancashire, £18 - £20 per hour
Site Manager - Lancashire A leading contractor has a great opportun...
Essex, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + package
Site Engineer - £30,000 to £40,000 plus package My client is one of...
Senior Project Manager
City of London, London, £65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior Project Manager Salary: Circa £65,000 - £75,000 plus benefit...