Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£53000 - £58000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 13:00|
Senior Site Manager - Housing
New sites: Coventry & Solihull
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c500 units per annum from their West Midlands regional offices.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Senior Site Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for a single flagship project and have all Production staff on site reporting to you.
Ideally you will have worked or be working for a PLC Housebuilder and have personally managed high-volume housing developments.
Key Responsibilities: Senior Site Manager - Housing
- Driving progress on site
- Delivering the projects or schemes to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time.
- Coordinate the commercial, production and design teams.
- Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
- Controlling and managing projects / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints
- Implementing detailed programs which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
- Managing site logistics and communication plan
- Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme
- Knowledge of NHBC standards, codes for sustainable homes section agreements etc are critical to this role.
- Excellent Project / Program Management skills
Benefits: Senior Site Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
- Discount on property purchase
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #59658 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's