Senior Site Manager
You have a fantastic opportunity to join an industry recognised, leading construction businesses to work as a Senior Site Manager. You will ideally have some years' experience in Highways / Bridges/ Frame works/ civils / groundworks and earthworks. Being a leading contractor in their field, demand for first class Senior Site Managers is very high.
- Commercially aware
- The ability to the lead on site
- Ensuring all aspects of your projects are delivered efficiently and with an excellent record of quality
- Promote H&S
- Be able to plan and programme your works
- Prepare method statements
- Manage your site and team of subcontractors
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and company car (dependant on position)
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Gift day off for your birthday
- Private health insurance (after qualifying period dependant on level)
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher
- Trade discount cards
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very professional and leading business and the chance to progress your career with a fantastic company with a great ethos.
If this opportunity is of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com
*Please note we offer a £250 referral fee to anyone who refers a candidate we successfully place, please circulate as you see fit*
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
Senior Site Manager
Rugby, Warwickshire, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Position: Senior Site Manager Location: M1 Corridor - Birmingham, N...
Chorley, Lancashire, £18 - £20 per hour
Site Manager - Lancashire A leading contractor has a great opportun...
Essex, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + package
Site Engineer - £30,000 to £40,000 plus package My client is one of...
Senior Project Manager
City of London, London, £65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior Project Manager Salary: Circa £65,000 - £75,000 plus benefit...