Senior Site Manager (Construction)
Location: West Midlands / Coventry
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: UK's Leading Construction and Development Company
My client, is looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their highly successful Student Accommodation Division. The Successful Senior Site Manager will have 7 years' minimum experience. This position would be as lead manager to start off a new project, needs experience in CFA piling, groundworks and superstructures, i.e. concrete frames, cladding SFS, brickwork and cladding panels.
The right candidate for this role could possibly evolve to the project manager position.
The Key Requirements
- Experience of working on Student Accommodation, Commercial, Universities or Mixed Use Accommodation / Developments
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a Site Manager
- RC and Concrete Frame experience
- Delivered projects between £10M - £20M
- Knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislations
- Trade experience and site experience essential
- D & B Background
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- First Aid at Work
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64858 We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Senior Site Manager
Stratford, London, £55000 - £60000 per annum
We are currently recruiting a Senior Site Manger for a site in Stra...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Senior/Site Manager (£45 - 60,000) - Nottingham I am working on beh...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holiday
Just NOW I received an email from one of our best clients, a very w...
East London, London, £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance and benefits
We have a great opportunity with a great company looking for a site...