Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension & Other Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 10:03|
Position: Senior Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance & Other Benefits
Senior Site Manager Overview
A highly successful regional contractor and has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join their high calibre team to deliver projects from conception to completion.
The contractor focusses on delivering on High Spec, CAT A & CAT B Fit-Outs as well as multimillion pound extensions (from balconies to adding 3 extra stories on-top of an existing high rise).
Given the investment within Manchester, my client has been the focal point of delivering some of the most prestigious developments
Project Values typically range from £2m - £23m
NOTE: My client are making positive hires, and therefore not replacing Managers, but adding to their team.
Senior Site Manager Requirements
- The successful Senior Site Manager will have strong Permeant background
- Experience in the pre-construction phase of the projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Within a reasonable commute of Manchester
- Able to understand and challenge designs
- Able to negotiate and challenge clients
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Senior Site manager position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's