Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||South Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 12:10|
Senior Site Manager within a large regional main contractor - £45,000 + package - Yorkshire
I'm recruiting for an urgent vacancy within a leading regional main contractor based in South Yorkshire which offers a basic salary of up to £45,000 + full package.
This contractor are a leading competitor in the regions they cover, working on new-build & refurb public and private sector projects up to £15m. They have previously completed several student accommodation projects; schools and leisure centres.
As Senior Site Manager you will work as Number 2 on large jobs or as Number 1 on a smaller project, reporting into an offsite Contracts Manager. You will work closely with the site team and sub-contractor labour and manage day to day site activity.
This contractor offer the exciting opportunity to join a contractor who have real growth plans in the area and a solid financial base with which to do so, from their other more established regions.
As Senior Site Manager you will get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £45,000
- Benefits package including car/allowance + holidays + healthcare
- Potential to step into more senior roles down the line as the company grows
As Senior Site Manager you must:
- Have significant experience in managing private and public sector construction schemes from start to finish
- Be able to evidence strong career progression throughout your career
- Have come through an engineering, trades or education background
- Have a construction related qualification
- Have a varied project history
- Be able to manage short term programs reporting into seniors on progress
- Have excellent verbal, written and technological communication skills
- Have CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid in date
This urgent requirement is a very attractive prospect for any proven Senior Site Managers in the Yorkshire area who are looking for a well-paid and promising role with an established company. If you feel you are right for the role then please get in touch - you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411222 for a confidential chat.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's