Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 11:53|
Senior Site Manager
Brighton | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A unique opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor on a project working with a Premier League football club.
This company, founded in the mid-80s, have become an established tier 1 main contractor with offices located across the nation. They have made a name for themselves as the leaders in sport& leisure sectors.
Recent projects include:
- £30m arena for the London 2012 Olympics
- £70m design & build major sports, retail and hotel venue for a Midlands League One football club
- £30m construction of a new pit lane for a British race track
They are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to join them on a prestigious project in East Sussex with a client that they have booked a further 10 years' worth of work with. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that can offer guaranteed longevity with work and the chance to be part of a building legacy.
Requirements for this Senior Site Manager position:
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience as a Site Manager
- Must have experience working on leisure and sports facilities projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Longevity with previous employees would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits for this Senior Site Manager position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Guaranteed local work
- Join a company who has guaranteed projects for 10 years
How to apply for this Senior Site Manager position:
If you are interested in this Senior Site Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's