SENIOR SITE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: World Leading Construction Company
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their highly successful division, to work on a New Build scheme circa £90m in value in Birmingham. You will be responsible for providing clear leadership and direction to the construction team and sub-contractors working closely with the Senior Project Manager
The successful Senior Site Manager will have a proven track record of delivering high value projects as a Site or Senor Site Manager and have worked for a leading main contractor.
You will have excellent client facing skills and take a hands-on approach with the ability to man-manage effectively to drive the project forward on time and budget
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
- Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
- Ensure site inductions are carried out
- Puts safety first and instils this in subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained.
- Ensures that suitable welfare is in place and maintained.
- Use specialist software to assist in project delivery for example CAD, 4Projects, COINS for ordering plant etc.
- Understand project objectives and communicate to site teams.
- Sets up teams to complete sections of work.
- Recognises change on site and retains records as required by the established change control process.
- Assists in establishing procedures to ensure that all safety documentation is collated and retained for example scaffold inspection records, PUWER records etc.
- CSCS: Valid CSCS BLACK card required
- Qualifications: SMSTS and first aid at work required
- Relevant Experience: minimum 5 years as a Site / Senior Site Manager - Number 1 on project
- CIOB (ideally)
- Main Contractor background - Essential
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £230 - £250 per day
Site Manager Our client is seeking an experienced Site Manager to j...
Ipswich, Suffolk, £210 - £240 per day
Site Manager My client is seeking an experienced Site Manager to jo...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
SITE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION) Location: Northampton - East Midlands S...
Cheshire, England, £250 - £275 per day
My client is seeking an experienced Site Manager to join a housing ...