Senior/Associate Building Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior/Associate Building Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:19|
Senior/Associate Building Surveyor | Oxford
£65,000-£75,000 dependant on experience
This is an extremely exciting and rewarding position that provides the opportunity to work with some of the UK's finest properties.
This company is a leading independent property consultancy in the UK looking to increase their presence in the London market, offering both professional advice and agency across the Commercial and Residential Sectors.
The successful Senior/Associate Building Surveyor will undertake a wide range of instructions across the building consultancy discipline, including; project management and contract administration, pre-construction surveys, design work (including CAD), working knowledge of CDM 2015.
Senior/Associate Building Surveyor duties:
- Increasing the range and quantity of instructions via business generation to ensure development of the department as a whole;
- Attend events to promote the department and firm amongst clients and professional organisations;
- To continue internal profile raising within the business.
- Project management and contract administration.
- Preparation of drawings on AutoCAD is preferable although not essential;
- Preparation of specifications and Schedules of Work;
- Preparing and checking Schedules of Condition, defects analysis and building pathology;
Requirements for a Senior/Associate Building Surveyor:
- AutoCAD (2012 or later versions) if preferred although not essential
- You will be a proven business generator, an effective and influential communicator as well as having exemplary technical knowledge and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Project/Word/Excel as well as an NBS Specification writer
- RICS qualified
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and CDM 205 (PD)
- Understanding of key statutory legislation (Asbestos at Work Regulations)
- Understand the need to work commercially to ensure profitability of instructions
What's on offer for the right Senior/Associate Building Surveyor?
- £65,000 - £70,000 dependant on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and healthcare
Apply to this Senior/Associate Building Surveyor position now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist surveying divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors since 2002. Ask for Mat Trussler on 0118-952-2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.