Setting out Engineer
|Job Title:||Setting out Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 09:03|
Position: Setting Out Engineer
Salary: £35,000 plus company car/car allowance and benefits
A leading North-West contractor are looking for a Setting Out Engineer to join them on a number of exciting projects new build developments, centred around Manchester.
This household name operates in a number of sectors including High Rise, Commercial, Education and Retail amongst others. The role of Setting Out Engineer consists of: Setting Out; Levelling off; Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy; Quality Checks and QA reports amongst others.
- As a Setting Out Engineer, you will
- Be degree qualified in a relevant Engineering/Construction degree
- Experience with setting instruments
- Good Computer Skills
- Keen eye for detail
- The Successful Setting Out Engineer has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary circa £35,000 per annum
- Exceptional Company Car Allowance/Fleet vehicle.
- Industry leading training and development.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Setting Out Engineer please submit all CV Applications to Tim Cottrell at email@example.com
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's