Setting out Engineer
|Job Title:||Setting out Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 07:33|
Setting Out Engineer Required Immediately
My client is looking to recruit a Site Engineer who has experience of working on roads and sewers and Civil Engineering projects to cover sites within the Swindon area.
Duties to include:
- Setting-out of all elements on site; Roads and Sewers, Foundations, Brickwork, Services etc
- Communicate with Site Supervisors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
- Ensure that the drawings, details, and specifications are fully adhered to on site
- Assist in the preparation of 'as-built' drawings
- Monitor and record progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity.
- Provide engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered
- Provide assistance to the measurement department where required for example earthworks surveys.
- Implementing a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material and quality management.
- Maintain good working relations with Princliple Contractor / Local Authority Inspectors, together with our supply chain.
- Maintain survey books as required by Senior Engineer
Experience / Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in relation to Roads , sewers / Civil Engineering projects
- Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station or EDM instruments
- Technically competent in dealing with all aspects of site duties
- Ideally holding a HNC or above in Civil Engineering
- Driving licence
- CSCS Card
- Contract 12 months
- £250 - £280 per day
Job Type: Full-time
- relation: 5 years
- Certificate of Higher Education
- Drivers Licence
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's