Site Administrator/Document Controller
|Job Title:||Site Administrator/Document Controller|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Hardy|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 09:09|
We are seeking an experienced Site Administrator/Document Controller to provide coverage across a few key locations/sites for our Building North West Division in Lancashire.
Please note that this role will be on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
The successful applicant will ideally have advanced administration skills in Viewpoint for Projects, although consideration will be given to someone who has other relevant DC systems experience, with the ability to learn on the job.
Provide a consistent and timeous service to contract teams by ensuring that project information / documentation is captured within the corporate Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) Viewpoint for Projects and snagging, defects and form management is captured within Viewpoint Field View for ease of retrieval by site teams. Training will be provided.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process at operational level within a similar environment is vital.
- Knowledge and experience of using Viewpoint for Projects at operational level is ideal.
- Experience of working on construction projects is a must, with specific Education projects being desirable
- You must be IT literate - Office 365 preferable.
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet project targets.
- Great attention to detail
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package and we will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£300 - £350 per day
£300 - £350 per day