|Job Title:||Site Agent|
|Salary:||£46000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 15:29|
A highly successful regional infrastructure and Civil Engineering contractor is currently seeking a Site Agent to work on a high value rail project based in Rugby.
Site Agent requirements
- Civils experience essential, preferably major structures (bridges) and earthworks.
- NEC contract experience required
- Temporary works experience, perhaps having undertook Temp Work Coordinator (TWC) or Temp Works Supervisor (TWS) role
- Strong quality management, incl production and implementation of ITPs
- Strong health, safety and environmental management
Site Agent remuneration
Salary : £46,000 - £55,000
Package: car or car allowance , pension , healthcare
Site Agent Application Process
If you would like more information on the Site Agent position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's