Site Agent required for main contractor!
We are currently recruiting for a Site Agent for a major project based out in Bath. It is for station upgrades worth over £23m. There are 13 Station's you would be working on with a main office based in Bristol. This is for a main contractor.
The correct application will have the following knowledge;
- Preferable to have come from a main contractor background.
- CSCS card required.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Experience with rail projects or station upgrades.
The opportunity will include;
- Project valued a £23m with direct contact to the
- Key subcontractor management.
- Report into the Project Manager.
- Have a Sub-Agent, Section Engineer and Site Engineers reporting into you on a daily basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Site Agent looking to progress their career with an established contractor.
£250 to £300 per day depending on experience
Northampton, Northamptonshire, Up to £0.00 per annum
Site Agent A National Civil Engineering company are currently seeki...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Residential Site Manager Requirement - Manchester - Up to £50k + Pa...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant: James Fox Position: Permanent Site Manager Location: No...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Site Manager I am working on behalf of a well-established award win...