|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 11:07|
Role: Site Engineer
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
I am currently looking for a Site Engineer to work for an exciting and growing regional Contractor with a heavy workload in the North West and in particular Liverpool.
This is a permanent role and experience working for Main contractors in the North West is essential. This is a unique opportunity for any aspiring Site Engineers with a clear and proven progression path within the company in a way that facilitates the career you are looking for.
The successful Site Engineer will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Clear and proven progression path
- Exposure throughout entire life cycle of projects
- Diverse sectors to work on within the company
The successful Site Engineer will:
- Have worked on high-rise RC frames above 6 storeys
- Have worked in a city centre environment & have experience on temporary works
- Have AT LEAST 5 years' experience as Engineer within a main contractor
If you are interested in the role of Site Engineer please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's