|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 16:35|
A highly successful regional infrastructure and Civil Engineering contractor is currently seeking at Site Engineer based in Corby.
Site Engineer requirements
- Civils experience essential, preferably major structures (bridges) and earthworks.
- NEC contract experience required
- Temporary works experience, perhaps having undertook Temp Work Coordinator (TWC) or Temp Works Supervisor (TWS) role
- Strong quality management, incl production and implementation of ITPs
- Strong health, safety and environmental management
Site Engineer remuneration
Salary : £40,000 - £50,000
Package: car or car allowance , pension , healthcare
Site Engineer Application Process
If you would like more information on the Site Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's