|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 17:06|
SITE ENGINEER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Birmingham - Midlands based projects
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
My client is a top-tier main contractor based in Birmingham and they are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to work on Midlands based projects. This contractor is heavily focused on Health & Education schemes, however, do work across a range other sectors also.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the technical viability of the project works, (or part of the project works). Participate in the health and safety, quality, environmental and commercial management of the project. The successful candidate will be based around the Midlands area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors, who can also offer career progression otherwise unachievable in this current market.
The Key Requirements:
- Appropriate technical knowledge
- Main contractor construction experience
- Comprehensive experience as a Site Engineer working for a main contractor (essential)
- Stable employment history
- Exposure to a variety of commercial, education and healthcare sectors
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree (or similar equivalent) in a relevant construction subject (essential)
- Appropriate CSCS Card
- CITB level 1 Safety Course
- Experience as a Graduate or Trainee Site Engineer.
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 70761. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's