|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 16:30|
SITE ENGINEER (Construction)
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Award Winning Tier 1 Contractor
One of the UK's most reputable contractors is looking for a Site Engineer to join their team to work on a large scheme a
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for working on some of the UK's most prestigious projects.
The project in question is a multimillion-pound Healthcare scheme. This company has a varied portfolio of projects including commercial, student accommodation, Leisure and Education schemes.
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience as a site engineer
- Main Contractor Background
- Experience working with Ground engineering - (piling and sub structures), R.C Frames and High Rise Construction
- Proficient in use of Total Station software and Navis work (essential)
- Stable track record of employment
- UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card - Essential
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- Associate or graduate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects
- A highly regarded contractor in the building sector
- Supports on-going professional development through its structured Professional Development Programme
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's